Sunday 23 November 2014

DESCRIBING A PAINTING!!! PART I


FAMOUS PAINTINGS

This video presents fifty of the world most famous paintings of all time. A number of these famous paintings are currently housed in various famous museums around the world.

FAMOUS MUSEUMS

PRADO MUSEUM.- MADRID
The Museo del Prado is the main Spanish national art museum, located in central Madrid. It features one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 19th century. El Prado is one of the most visited sites in the world, and is considered one the greatest museums of art in the world. The numerous works by Francisco de GoyaDiego VelázquezEl GrecoTitianPeter  Paul Rubens and Hieronymus Bosch are some of the highlights of the collection.



THE MOMA.- NEW YORK
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, located in New York City, is the largest art museum in the United States, and one of the three largest in the world, with the most significant art collections.



THE NATIONAL GALLERY.- LONDON

The National Gallery is an art museum in Trafalgar Square in London. It houses one of the greatest collections of paintings in the world. 


LOUVRE MUSEUM.-PARIS

It´s one the largest and most visited museum in the world, Opening on August 10th, 1793 with an exhibition of over 500 paintings. It now has over 35,000 pieces of the world's most important art.






17 comments:

  1. Hi again I love Spain and Madrid to i think that is very interesant our museun. ¿can we go today?
    well see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cova. My favourite picture is ``Starry Night Over The Rhone¨ by Vicent Van Gogh. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cova, my favourite painting is Starry Night Over the Rhone of Vincent Van Gogh.
    Bye, bye. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Covadonga, I watch the videos and there are very good.
    My favourite painting is the Impression Sunrise of Claude Monet.
    Bye, bye, bye, see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Covadonga my favourite paintin is Starry Night Over Rhone of Vicent Vsn Gogh. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cova my favourite painting is Starry Night over of Vincent Van Gogh two.
    Bye, Bye,Bye,see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cova my favorite museum is the museum of Prado in Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cova!! My favourite painting is Starry Night of Vincent Van Gogh.
    Bye, bye !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cova my favorite painting is interior painting romancing and my museum is the museum of Prado in Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cova!My favourite painting is Starry Night.
    Bye,Bye!!See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cova!!! I like the videos and the photos.
    My favourite painting is ´´Starry Night over the Rhone`` of Vicent Van Gogh too.
    Well, see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cova, my favourite painting is Las Meninas by Diego Velazquez.
    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Cova ,I wath the videos.
    My favourite paintings is the Impression Sunrise of Claude Monet.
    BYE BYE
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cova my favourite painting is Napoleon Crossing Alps of Jaques-Louis David.
    Bye,Bye,Cova.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Cova my favourite painting is Starry Night of Vicent Van Gogh.Bye,bye.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Cova my favourite painting is Portrait of Thora Klinckowstrom -Amedeo Modigliani.Bye,Bye.

    ReplyDelete