Friday 27 January 2012

ACTIVITY.- 3rd and 4th PRIMARY

Read this poem about Peace and copy it in your notebook.
 Draw a picture to illustrate it too.

COUNTING ON PEACE

by Robert Alan

One is for the love, that I'm feeling in my  heart.

Two is reaching out, and helping love to start.

Three is for a message, a message that I care.

Four is for the courage, to spread it everywhere.

Five's a helping hand, for those who are in need.

Six is for the joy, that comes with each good deed.

Seven is accepting, that we've many points of view.

Eight is for the patience, to work our problems through.

Nine's a wish for freedom, that would bring us all release.

Ten is for this dream, of a world all joined in peace.

poem & illustration © 1995/1996 Robert Alan

You can read tis poem again at http://www.peacekids.net/stories/counting.htm

14 comments:

  1. Hello Covadonga, I'm Sarah the poem is fantastic¡¡¡¡¡¡
    BEY SARAH¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. raquel santiago elola27 January 2012 at 18:35

    Hello covadonga is the PEACE is very like is very like is very like'''

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Covadonga.Im Alejandro.Im copy counting on
    peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Covadonga.I'm Carlota. This poem is very original
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY NAME IS LAURA,AND POEM OF PEACE IS FANTASTIK,BYE,BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Covadonga, I copy the poem "COUNTING ON PEACE" and ... IT´S FANTASTIC !
    See you on day of Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JORGE MENDEZ PEREZ29 January 2012 at 10:26

    Hi everyone, I'm George Mendez.
    I love poetry "COUNTING ON PEACE".
    The number I most enjoyed was ten.
    Happy day of peace!!!!!!!
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Covadonga!The poem is fantastic!!!!!!!I like me very much.


    BYE, BYE.SEE YOU TOMORROW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ,I'm Sarah.I am enjoying your blog with my mother just now.She really likes it a lot !!!!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow¡¡¡¡
    BYE SARAH !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi cova.Im Raúl.The poem is fantasticcccc.Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The poem is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello Covadonga.
    I looked the poem and I copy it. I like that it say.
    bye, bye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Covadonga.I`m Zaira.The poem are fantastic.Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete