Tuesday 11 December 2012

CHRISTMAS


CHRISTMAS  INTERACTIVE BOOK


RUN SANTA RUN

Santa

CHRISTMAS  TALKING VOCABULARY



WRITE A LETTER TO SANTA



WOULD YOU LIKE TO DECORATE A CHRISTMAS TREE?



VISIT THE NORTH POLE!!



WHOSE PRESENT?

whose present game


Christmas words
Which Christmas words do you know? 
Play a game all about Christmas words. How many sentences can you make?




We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!



BUILD A SNOWMAN !!!

online Christmas games


HELPING SANTA!!!



WORD GAME



5 comments:

  1. Hi Covadonga, I look and doing all the activities, THERE ARE FANTASTIC!
    Bye,bye see you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Covadonga!!!I do the activities and they are very funny.



    BYE, BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana Méndez García 5 A17 December 2012 at 18:58

    Hello Covadonga.¡THE ACTIVITIES ARE FANTASTIC!and are very funny.¡¡¡HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI COVADONGA:

    I DID ALL THE ACTIVITIES.I LIKED VERY MUCH.


    BYE, BYE SEE YOU TOMORRW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cova¡.I see the videos an I play the games.I see you on the finish of holidays¡

    ReplyDelete