Monday 2 December 2013

JOBS


JOBS, PROFESSIONS, OCCUPATIONS


Learn / revise the vocabulary related to jobs and the difference between the present simple and the present continuous (BE + V-ing) with this interactive book !
FIND THE PAIRS


MORE ACTIVITIES ABOUT JOBS


PLAY AND GUESS THE JOB


Vocabulary with pictures and pronunciation.



Vocabulary about jobs, places where people work.

And now, a JOB TEST!!


BRITISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES

What about your MEMORY?


A multiple choice exercise to practise jobs vocabulary:
More about  Jobs and Work Vocabulary

9 comments:

  1. Hello Cova!!
    I'm Marina and I will be more scientific ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cova.
    My favourite work is an electrician.
    Bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cova
    My favourite activity is Test of Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cova.
    My favourite work is a policeman.
    BYE,BYE...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cova
    I´m Ceci and my favourite job is a teacher.
    Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cova.
    My fauvorite job is a teacher or a shop owner.
    Bye Bye, se you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cova
    My favourite job is policeman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cova.
    I love your blog. My favourite job is a dancer.
    Bye, bye!!!!!!!
    See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Cova,I'm Sara.I like this activities and my favourite job is teacher.

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete